C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBLR
w h a t e v e r ~
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 • 6:29 PM • 0 comments
Not Yet finished reviewing for tomorrows exam.
UGH. i need motivatiooooon!! I'm being lazy again. I guess i'm just being too excited for our after test gala tomoro with Nikki, Alyanna, and maybe Bea too. :) super excited! will go to ATC tomoro!! :x

Mom keeps pressuring me to get in upper 20% of our graduating class. OMG! i think i'm not goin to make ittt. :x of course i wont, with this attitude? pfft.

ANYWAYS, kinikilig ako. idk why.~~ maybe because of-- Secret! :)

ps. cool! someone's reading my blog. :) haha. whoever you are, drop some comments! :) thanks. :x


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
steff
061393.
Augustinian.
Future PTRP.
I blog my feelings out. I rant nothing but nonsense and it will probably bore you to death :p So, you can leave if you want. .





GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • BLOG again. xD
  • Free Quotes
  • Random
  • Uhm..?
  • Nokia E75<3
  • whateverrr~
  • He's sooo GAY!
  • Favor?
  • My Bad. :|
  • adik.