C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBLR
Fun!
Sunday, August 23, 2009 • 9:36 PM • 0 comments
Had FUN today! :)
It wasnt because of USTET. :P asa! well, partly.c: Kasi naman! PAPABLESS~ everywhere! left and right. kahit san ka tumingin. LOL. tss, landi. PATI, im happy because USTET was KINDA easy. specially Math~ ayun. after the test, went straight home. played with my cousin. then went to Festival Mall.

i was supposed to buy earphones from Power Mac. but when i saw the price, MY GOD. sige, tititigan ko nalang. haha. lol. 800+ kasi eh. 2k lang pera ko. and allowance ko na yun for the whole month of September.
naglibot nalang kami ni Kuya. tapos, naalala ko, sale sa PowerBooks so pumunta ako dun. Maghahanap sana ako ng book na 500 and below. I saw Blue Blood and Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz which was 271php each (mas 20% discount na). so, it would be: 542. pero, the cashier insisted me to buy the 3rd book na rin daw. Para daw mas mura kasi they're on sale. I was hesitant at first.. pero, I gave in na din. so that makes 542 + 271 = 813php. TSS! So that makes 2 WEEKS OF MY ALLOWANCE. G.O.N.E. OMG! makikiRAMADAN na rin ako? haha. diet amp.tss. It's my fault anyways. I should deserve this. :|


Blue Blood, Masquerade and Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz. :)

I am going to sleep now. school tomorrow. HIGHSCHOOL WEEK~ lovelove. :)
good night, Sweet Dreams. :P


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
steff
061393.
Augustinian.
Future PTRP.
I blog my feelings out. I rant nothing but nonsense and it will probably bore you to death :p So, you can leave if you want. .





GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Wish Me Luck!
  • ATC part2! XD
  • ATC
  • Superb..
  • Ugh
  • w h a t e v e r ~
  • BLOG again. xD
  • Free Quotes
  • Random
  • Uhm..?