C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBLR
How Could I Fail To See?
Sunday, September 13, 2009 • 7:30 PM • 0 comments
"Even If I Fail You, I know You Love ME..
..At the cross I bow my knee, where your love was shed for me. There's no greater love than this. you have over come the grave, your glory fills the highest place."

"a thousand times I fail, your mercy reamains..
..everlasting, your light will shine when all else fails. never ending, your glory goes beyond all thing.. My heart and my soul, i give You control, consume me from the inside out."

"You gave it all for me my soul desire, my everything and all I am is devoted to You..
This is my cry, my one desire, is to be where You are, Lord, Now and forever. It's more than a song, my one desire, is to be with you.. Jesus."

"Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth, would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt. Who am I? That the bright and morning star, would choose to light the way, For my ever wandering heart."

"I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours."


- Fave lines from fave Christian Songs. Read it, you might feel what i'm feeling--nakokonsenya ako. tinatamaan ako. it hurts, ohmygosh. :| I realized that i'm so BAD. my faith is slowly slipping away. OMYGOD! I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPPEN. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. what's happening to me?! im so stupid. I've been spending so much time online. I've been spending so much time pleasing my self instead of pleasing God. I HATE IT SO MUCH! i need to be renewed! *sigh* I'm such a loser, I know. I've hurt him so many times, yet he stills forgives me. He still gives another chance. because HE LOVES ME SO MUCH. argh. i hate my self. i kept on promising that i'll stop pleasing my self and start to please God even more. i envy people who cries during praying. i envy people who has a strong relationship with God. i envy them. i want to be like them. yes, i pray when i wake up, and before doing anything else., before going to sleep, before eating, and when going out. but it's not enough. My mom said that i'm not spiritually growing in my Church and i should transfer to theirs. i want to but at the same time i dont want to. idk why. pss. And, it's not in the church. i f i want to spiritually grow, i'll make a way. siiiigh. how can i spiritually grow when i only read the bible during Sundays.. or when i feel it. OMGSH! i'm so lazy. that's why the wall of faith that i built is not strong and is crashing down. aww. I NEED TO SPEND LESS TIME WITH THE ONLINE WORLD AND MORE WITH GOD!! I need to find my self. i need to.. i need to feel God's presence. I need to renew my faith. It's not only beacause i need to. it's because I WANT TO. aww. pray for me, please.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
steff
061393.
Augustinian.
Future PTRP.
I blog my feelings out. I rant nothing but nonsense and it will probably bore you to death :p So, you can leave if you want. .





GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • To be continued
  • Ulzzang. :)
  • Patrick?!?!
  • Taylor Lautner
  • Fun!
  • Wish Me Luck!
  • ATC part2! XD
  • ATC
  • Superb..
  • Ugh