C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBLR
What Happened
Friday, January 28, 2011 • 11:52 PM • 0 comments
my freakin' throat hurts. I HATE IT! oh my gosh.

Stupid coughs and colds. :|

i really don't know how to blog properly anymore.
uh, anyway, i'm currently watching Suite Life on Deck with the stars of Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly place. WOOO me likey. :"> It just ended, tho. Sonny with the chance is next ♥

OH, today, I found out that the girl I'm crushing is already straight (in gender). I mean, she's already a girly girl. AWWW. She said before in her formspring that she was BI, but now, yea, she's straight as a ruler. :"> I still like her, though. As long as she stills dress like a hot guy =))

Err. Idk but I'm not sleepy yet. and I have a 8AM class tomorrow. WHAT IS HAPPENiNG TO ME

good morning, guys. :D


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
steff
061393.
Augustinian.
Future PTRP.
I blog my feelings out. I rant nothing but nonsense and it will probably bore you to death :p So, you can leave if you want. .





GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Keep Calm
  • I'm Back?
  • I'm on Hiatus.
  • Thanks!
  • October First!
  • Kim Bum is here! :))
  • Oh, yeah. :)
  • When I say..
  • The Grudge 3
  • Favor..